Monday, June 16, 2008

Cleaning Up Books Is A Dangerous Endeavor

As you might know, both Joel & I love books! We were moving the furniture around in our room, and one was a bookshelf. So we took all the books off, and moved the shelf, and then needed to put all the books back on the shelf. We were trying to get this done in a timely fashion, since we have a lot to do, but Joel says, "Oh, this is a dangerous project." And literally, it wasn't more than 3 minutes until we both had books open, in hand, sitting down!!! The part that made me laugh so much was that we didn't do this as a joke or to prove the point, we both genuinely became interested in a book we were supposed to be putting on the shelf!! And we both quit working! Since Joel is really the one in charge of the bookshelf move, I looked up from my book, said, "Get back to work!" and then put my head back in my book! He laughed and made me put up my book before he would do the same! We did finish our rearranging in the room, but it was funny, and true about how with us, cleaning up books is a dangerous endeavor!

1 comment:

T,L&T said...

You guys are tooooo funny!!
Mom